Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2013 Resolutions

                 

               Happy New Year Everyone! 
    I have already started my list of goals, resolutions and changes for 2013!   I think I can become a little obsessive around this time of the year with my list making...but what can I say....it makes me happy.  Yep...I'm one of those people who love making lists and love crossing off each item as I accomplish each task or job.  I have been known to even make a list of the lists I want to make!!  Sad, I know...but true.   So here is my 2013 list....

**This are not in any particular order.
1.)  Re-establish my Weight Watchers diet.  (I have already loss 100 pounds this past year and since the holidays I have gotten off the beaten path with enjoying a few too many sweets and fats)
2.)  Be more consistent with my daily bible reading and prayer time.
(I miss my time in the Bible and seeking the Lord thru prayer and worship)
3.)  Try to make my time at home productive.  (Get back into a good housecleaning routine and finish projects that I have started)
4.)  Work on finishing up reading the books I already have before  buying any new ones.  ( This will be hard...since I love buying books)
5.)  I no longer want to use my FB to send out birthday and anniversary greetings to friends and family...I want to send person cards of love and encouragement.
6.)  Get back into writing posts on my blog again.   I have definitely let this slip to the wayside and I really want to get back into writing again.  I find such joy in it and I believe that it can be a great opportunity to share my love for God and His Truths with others.

    There are more that I could write down...but that's enough for now.   
       As with anything in our lives....everything we plan or think should begin with God and His plan for us.   So even tho I have made this list....I will seek God's desire and plan for me this new year and continue to seek Him throughout the year.   I want to be right where He wants me to be, doing what He wants me to do...when He wants me to do it.   

Matthew 19:26 (NIV)

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

I'm praying for each of us to be very intentional in our desire to walk closer with our Lord in 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment