Friday, June 26, 2009

Have A Passion For My Word

My Princess… HAVE A PASSION FOR MY WORD
I want you to have a passion in your heart for Me and My written Word. I promise you … the more you read My word, the more you will want Me. Don’t let anyone or anything steal that time away from you and Me, My child. I know you love Me, but I often find you looking everywhere else except to Me. It’s My word that lets you live life with supernatural wisdom. It’s My word that defines who you are and how much I love you. I know there is much to see and do, but nothing will give you the blessings or security that you will discover in the love letter I’ve written for you – My Word. Open your Bible today, and let Me reveal Myself to you in a very real and intimate way. Any time you spend with Me will be multiplied by My mighty hand, so draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Love, Your King and your Living Word
This was sent to me by a friend. As always God's timing is perfect and I needed a reminder of how important it is to read and breathe God's Word! Taken from the book
His Princess: Love Letters from Your King
by: Sheri Rose Shepherd
Your word
is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment